Skip to main content

THIRST.....never quenched

Sometimes I wonder what love gained really is. I wonder what love sustained really means. I wonder if the act of loving really makes sense. I wonder why the need for love. Why do I question this, one may ask? All I can remember is love lost, love gone away, love that's passed, love that was used up. I thirst for what was before today. I yearn for that love which was misunderstood. I hunger for that love that was too soon, not the right time, not the right place, not the right amount, not the right..... Is love what was or what is? Damn, why is it always past tense?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Valentine's Day Rant

So, how was your Valentine's Day? Ladies, did you get what you expected or what you deserved? Lol, they'll be thinking about that question all day. Fellas, did you break the bank to show off or get out of the dog house? Fellas, we all know we do things big to be impressionable. Single or strapped, this is the day after. Did yesterday really mean anything to you? Probably not, thus the reason why I keep it plain and simple. There is nothing wrong with a made up day to show your ability to show up instead of talk it up, but take due notice of your activity thereafter. Fellas, Ladies, try something new starting today. Trust me, it works. Show up everyday for the rest of your lives, meaning show that Valentine's day heart and spirit everyday. This takes minimal financial effort for most, but it does take a little over time. Love the hell out of yourself first, then Love the hell out of the world around you. It works......#yep

Super Glue

When you allow yourself to become stuck: mentally, physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually, socially, and culturally, you have become the problem with human nature. You have become worthless. You have become the reason why not. You have become lifeless. You only exist. What are you stuck on or to?

Suicide....

One day I thought about letting it all go. Letting the air and the wind beneath my wings become irrelevant. Letting the chirping from the birds and the buzzing of the bees become meaningless. I thought of letting the savage beast go unsoothed and grow patient by nature. I thought of letting the apple of a day theory become pointless. I thought of letting the sunlight be either below me or an unseen premise of life and time. I thought of the pursuit of endless rest. I thought of letting it all go. Yes, even the strongest grow weak and tired and ready to go breathless in an attempt to escape. But what to? To a place never seen? To a place never felt? To a place never heard? To a place never tasted? But I realized we are not built to let it go, but rather to grow and become better than the day before. So, as I grow and soothe this savaged beast, I will keep it all.